Samaritan Ministry to Return to USCHA in 2021
After a year of virtual conferences, Samaritan Ministry will return to the United States Conference on HIV/AIDS in October 2021. The conference this year will take place in-person in Washington DC. USCHA is sponsored by NMAC.
This conference is always a unique place for us, and we are proud exhibitors at this conference since 2004.
Why do we exhibit at USCHA?
- We live out our mission at this conference: “Our church should be a beacon of light and hope, by way of Christ, to anyone who suffers from or has family or friends who suffer from HIV”.
- We engage with leaders in HIV research, prevention, and advocacy.
- We provide materials for Christian leaders to use that advocate for love and care in the face of ongoing stigma and homophobia.
- We offer hope and love to those we meet at our booth.
- We are usually the only faith organization of any kind represented in the exhibit hall.
- We promote a pro-active approach, our “Samaritan Model”, to encourage church leaders to become engaged.
- We teach about the confluence of the epidemics of HIV, Hepatitis C, and the opioid crisis. This is a Syndemic.
- And we support the NMAC mission: “NMAC leads with race to urgently fight for health equity and racial justice to end the HIV epidemic in America.”
- Find out more about USCHA and consider attending the conference.